Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a PHP developer who has an appetite for writing amazing code within an innovative and fast-growing gamified marketing company. If you love to solve problems and thrive in an exciting fast-paced environment, we are looking for you!
- Working closely with our project manager, software architect, and dev team towards implementing extensible new feature solutions for current and new gamified products. This includes participating in all product development lifecycle phases from inception to production.
- Developing high-quality scalable solutions in the feature enhancement of legacy and beta systems.
- Implementing test plans to cover functionality and perceived edge cases including writing and maintaining client side and back end tests
- Following company coding standards including complete documentation of code.
- Performing code reviews and mentoring of peers.
- Assisting in solving critical system issues when they arise.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Computer Science or other experience commensurate.
- Experience specifically with; Symfony 3+, Doctrine 2, PHP 7+, MySQL, PHPUnit, Behat, PSR standards, and JSON RPC.
- Solid understanding of SQL and generating complex analytical queries.
- Comfortable working within the Linux environment.
- Critical independent positive thinker in resolving complex problems.
- Must be able to take guidance and work collaboratively with others.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns in practice.
- Having worked with Jenkins, Docker, and AWS.
- Knowledge of HTML5 gaming frameworks such as Construct 2 and Phasor.
- Experience with ReactJS.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training & Development