Jr. Front End Developer
We are looking for a Junior Front End developer who has an appetite for building fun and highly
interactive interfaces within an innovative and fast growing gamified marketing company. If you
love to solve problems and thrive in an exciting fast-paced environment, we are looking for you!
● Work within our cross functional team towards implementing extensible new feature
solutions for current and new gamified products. This includes participating in all product
development lifecycle phases from inception to production.
● Developing high quality scalable solutions in the feature enhancement of legacy and
● Following company coding standards including complete documentation of code.
● Assisting in solving critical application issues when they arise.
● Bachelor of Arts/Science in Computer Science or other experience commensurate.
● Having worked specifically with; Less, Twig, RequireJS, jQuery, and CSS3.
● Comfortable with performing basic queries in MySQL.
● Basic knowledge of PHP.
● Experience in responsive web design.
● Comfortable working within the Linux environment.
● Familiar with working in a VCS such as GitHub.
● Critical independent positive thinker in resolving problems.
● Must be able to take guidance and work collaboratively with others.
● Detail oriented and organized.
● Sufficient understanding of OOP in Front End practice.
*This position is not available for telecommute. Candidate must live within the Las Vegas area.
● Knowledge of HTML5 gaming frameworks such as Phaser and CreateJS.
● Some experience with one or more of the following; PHP, Symfony, Jenkins, Docker, and AWS, ReactJS
Medical, Dental and Vision